+ Reply to Thread

Ad Banner Preventing Full Screen

Hi! Im using windows 7, internet explorer 9, and all of a sudden when I go to watch movies on netflix, there is an ad banner at the top of the streaming screen, preventing me from seeing the full picture and Im unable to make it full screen. I have manipulated the view by zooming out to 50%, then Im able to see the screen. But this is a headache! Is there any way I can remove this ad banner. It's really a problem. Thanks!

hmk
    I've had this problem for the past few months as well. Have you found any solution?? It's so frustrating!

hmk
    Fixed it! I have Chrome, and in my settings > extensions, there was a something called "Codec - V" which I disabled, and now the banners are gone. Yay! All other extensions were related to my anti-virus software, so try disabling anything that looks unfamiliar to you.

It worked!

Yah! Ok... if you have IE 9, go to setting, manage add ons... click tool-bars and extentions and disable Premiumplay Codec-C. Close the browser and reopen it. Go to netflix and load a movie and it's gone! Thanks so much for the help. I appreciate more than you know!